The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers you think bring sunshine to the world
- Make up 11 questions for your nominations to answer.
My 11 Facts
- I met my husband while he was a teacher and I was an intern. I now teach across the street from him.
- I always had trouble reading growing up and I think that helped me become an ELA teacher.
- I have two children, born on the same day, two years apart!
- I love habachi.
- I consider some of my online blogging friends my best friends.
- My favorite color is pink.
- I am a huge homebody. I'd rather sit on the couch in sweatpants, watching TV, than go out.
- I wish I didn't have college loan debt. :(
- We are taking our FIRST family vacation to DISNEY in August!
- I only drink water!
- I love technology (when it works)!
Diane's Questions for me....
- If you were the principal of your school, what is one change you would make and why?
- What do you do in the summer?
- What is your favorite TPT product (that you created or used)?
- What is your weekend hobby?
- What was your favorite childhood memory?
- What do you feel is your weakest area in the classroom?
- What would be your one piece of advise for a beginning teacher?
- Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
- What is one thing you would change about the educational system today?
- How comfortable are you with the CCSS?
- What is something you have too much/many of (in other words, what do you hoard)?
- Fab and Fun in 4th
- Joy in the Journey
- I'm Lovin' Lit
- One Fab Teacher
- Third Grade All Stars
- All Things Upper Elementary
- Teaching with Moxie
- Teaching and Much Moore
- Teaching in High Heals
- Ashleigh's Education Journey
- Ideas By Jivey (You thought you escaped, didn't you?)
I look forward to reading your responses and getting to know you all more!! ;)